- Personal Information Protection Policy
- Inquiries Concerning Personal Information
- Purpose of Use
- Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
- Outsourcing the Handling of Personal Information
- Procedures for Requesting Disclosure, etc. of Personal Information
- Personal Information Management Officer
- Notices Concerning Personal Information
Personal Information Protection Policy
Relia provides a variety of outsourcing services focused on call center operations. We are fully aware of the importance of our clients' and their customers' personal information, as well as our employees' personal information, and we make every effort to ensure that such information is managed securely. We comply with laws, regulations and internal rules and work to continuously strengthen our information management system in order to protect such personal information.
- Acquisition and Use of Personal Information
Personal information we acquire on our clients' users and our employees, etc. is limited to that necessary for business purposes. Use of such personal information shall not deviate from the purpose for which it was acquired.
- Management and Protection of Personal Information
We strictly manage personal information and do not disclose or provide data to third parties without the consent of the individual concerned. We take appropriate measures to prevent unintentional information leaks.
- Governing Law
We comply with applicable laws, regulations, and standards concerning personal information we retain or that is entrusted to us.
- Ongoing Improvements to Our Personal Information Protection Management Systems and Mechanisms
We make ongoing improvements to our systems and mechanisms for managing the protection of personal information.
We have established a personal information inquiries desk to respond appropriately to inquiries relating to personal information we acquire and use.
Enacted: May 23, 2003
Revised: June 26, 2018
Representative Director, President & CEO: Takashi Amino
Inquiries Concerning Personal Information
Please contact us if you have any personal information related questions:
Personal Information Inquiries Desk
Telephone: 03-5351-6152 (weekdays: 9:30-12:00, 13:00-17:00)
Purpose of Use
Personal information acquired and used by Relia Inc. (“Relia”, “we”) or used only as a contractor, is used for the
purposes listed below.
Note that we shall continue to use personal information, etc. acquired prior to the Personal Information Protection Act taking effect (prior to Match 31, 2005) that is retained in our database, in accordance with the following purposes of use.
|(1)Personal information on users of clients with whom we have an outsourcing agreement||Solely for the purpose of implementing outsourced services specified in the outsourcing agreement with client companies|
|(2)Representatives at potential clients||To contact and provide sales materials as part of our sales activities|
|(3)Representatives at business partners||To inform business partners of our goods and services|
|(4)Shareholders||To contact shareholders and provide documents as stipulated in the Companies Act|
|(5)Investors and analysts||To announce IR briefings, etc.|
|(6)Job applicants||To make hiring decisions, inform of examination and interview schedules, notify of hiring results, notify of new job openings, evaluate our telephone response service level, verify facts at a later date, etc.
- NB:Personal information acquired in accordance with Type (1) in the table above is not included in personal information subject to disclosure by Relia.
- NB:Provision of personal information acquired in accordance with Types (1) to (6) in the table above is voluntary. However, we may not be able to do business, communicate or send you information, offer you employment, or respond to your inquiries if the personal information required is not provided.
Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
Relia only provides personal information to third parties in the following cases:
- When we have obtained prior consent from the individual concerned.
- When acquiring personal information for the purpose of provision to a third party and the individual concerned has been notified of the purpose of provision, the items of personal information to be provided, the way in which personal information will be provided and the recipient, and consent has been obtained from the individual concerned.
- When corresponding to Article 23.1 of the Personal Information Protection Act.
Outsourcing the Handling of Personal Information
We may outsource the handling of personal information acquired by Relia to a partner company with whom we have executed a non-disclosure agreement.
Procedures for Requesting Disclosure, etc. of Personal Information
An individual may request from Relia, with regard to personal information subject to disclosure that it retained by Relia, (1) notification of the purpose of use, (2) disclosure, (3) correction, addition or deletion, (4) suspension of use or erasure, or (5) suspension of provision to third parties (“Disclosure, etc. Requests”, “Request Disclosure, etc.”).
To Request Disclosure, etc. the individual concerned or their representative should fill out necessary details on a prescribed application form and send it, together with documentation to verify their identity or the identity of their representative, to the following address (requester to bear postage costs).
Upon receipt, we will confirm the request and verification documents, etc. and respond in writing (sealed letter).
Please note that documents submitted will not be returned.
- Application Form
- Identification Verification Documents
- Copy of an official document such as the requester's (or their representative's) driver's license or health insurance card
- If the request is being made by a representative:
(Copy of an official document such as the requester's driver's license or health insurance card if the requester has not registered their seal)
and a seal registration certification for the requester's seal in addition to the document provided for in 1)
- If the representative is a statutory agent such as a person with parental authority: a certified copy (extract) of the family register or a copy of their residence certificate to indicate their relationship to the requester, in place of a letter of authorization
Fees are charged for Disclosure, etc. Requests that request notification of the purpose of use or disclosure
Please enclose postage stamps equivalent to 1,000 yen with each request.
- Contact Address
Personal Information Inquiries Desk
16F Odakyu Southern Tower, 2-2-1 Yoyogi, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo 151-8583
Personal Information Management Officer
CPO (Chief Privacy Officer)
Notices Concerning Personal Information
There are currently no notices concerning personal information.