Relia, Inc. accepts comments, requests, questions and other inquiries from members of the public concerning the company.
We use your feedback to help us improve our services.
Please read and understand the following information before contacting us.
About the acquisition of your personal information
Personal information acquired through this contact form on this webpage will be used for the following purposes:
- to provide appropriate response for your inquiry and requests.
- to confirm the person in contact as needed when receiving contact again.
- to conduct statistical analysis for received contacts.
＜Joint Use of Personal Information＞
In accordance with laws and regulations, if the customer is a corporation, Relia, Inc. may jointly use the personal information obtained from our inquiry form as follows.
The customer refers to both those who have a past or present contractual or business relationship with Relia, Inc. and those who are likely to have a contractual or business relationship with us in the future. It also includes the persons at the customer who are in charge of that relationship.
1. Personal Information Subject to Joint Use
If the customer is a corporation, the company name, department name, name and position of the person in charge, telephone number, fax number, postal code, address, e-mail address, and the details of the customer's inquiry or request.
2. Scope of Joint Users
Relia Group Companies（Domestic group companies）
3. Purpose of Use by Joint Users
Where the customer is a corporation, for the Relia Group Companies as a whole to provide services and other operations to the customers of Relia, Inc. and to strengthen the relationship with the customers.
4. Name of the person in charge of the management of personal information subject to joint use.
Precautions When Submitting Inquiries
- For a customer aged below 16, Please obtain permission from your parent or guardian before sending an inquiry if you are aged 16 or below.
- We may not be able to reply to your inquiry if the email address you provide is incorrect or in the event of a system malfunction.
- Please note that it may take some time to respond to inquiries sent via e-mail (inquiries sent on Saturdays, Sundays and national holidays will be handled on or after the next business day) and that in some cases we may not be able to respond.
- Our reply to your inquiry is addressed to you, an individual customer. Please do not use any part of our reply for any purpose other than the inquiry itself, without our permission.
- For security purposes the Contact Form is sent using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology (data encryption technology).
- The above-stated precautions may be revised to reflect legislative changes or other circumstances.
Address:Odakyu Southern Tower 16F, 2-2-1, Yoyogi, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo 151-8583
Reception timeTEL:Weekdays 9:00-17:30 JST